Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Stay Awake

 Stay Awake

Megan Goldin



Reviewed by Helen


This is a fabulous thriller, I loved it from start to finish, Liv Reese wakes up in a taxi at her home, but why does she have writing all over her hands, why is her flat mate Amy not home to let her in why can’t she remember and why is it so cold when the last she remembers is being at her desk with the sun shining?

Liv was loving life sharing her home with her best friend and doctor, Amy and dating Marco and she has the best job working at a magazine things were great, until they weren’t it seems she is being stalked and no one will believe her, then everything changed.

Now it seems that she is the prime suspect in a murder, she has no memory of the past two years of her life, why are the words stay awake written in blood on the window at the murder scene and why does she have those words written all over her hands, nothing is making sense for Liv, someone knows what is happening and is determined to make sure that Liv never remembers.

This is a compelling page turner, with fabulous characters and so well written it pulled me in, I had to find out what was happening and the ending was not what I expected but very good, this is one that I would highly recommend to any reader who loves a good thriller. This is my first Megan Golding story but I will be hunting down more to read.

My thanks to Penguin AU for my copy to read and review.

5 stars
Relesed by Penguin AU 18th August 2022