Pages

Friday, September 22, 2023

Her Deadly Truth

 Her Deadly Truth

A Sally Fairburn Crime Thriller #2

L A Larkin



Reviewed by Helen


I am really enjoying this series, ex victim’s advocate Sally Fairburn has been through a lot and is determined to keep her son Paul safe, she is now working in a book store and café and enjoying it.
When her neighbour Carolyn Tate asks her for help saying that her husband is trying to poison her Sally is reluctant to offer her help but when Carolyn is dead a couple of days later Sally is now determined to get to the truth of what happened to her.

Sally starts her investigation and this put her and her son in grave danger she also has to contend with phone calls and notes and flowers from Richard Foster the serial killer she helped to put behind bars which means it is very stressful in the Fairburn house. Will she be able to keep herself and Paul safe and will she get her answers and find the killer?

This one has many twists and turns and had me guessing till the very end, Sally does put herself in some very dangerous situations that had me sitting on the edge of my seat. It is another great story in this series and I am very much looking forward to the next one, is Sally still in danger?

I do highly recommend this one to reader who loves a good mystery.

My thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for my copy to read and review.

4 stars
June 16, 2023 by Bookouture