Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Her Father's Secret

 Her Father's Secret

Detective Margot Phalen #2

Kate Wiley



Reviewed by Helen


I have been eagerly awaiting this one to see what more Margot’s father has to say and I did thoroughly enjoy it, as Margot is busily doing her best to solve murders that are happening around the San Francisco area with her partner Wes, she is asked to visit her father notorious serial killer Ed Finch he has another body to give up, can Margot keep doing this sitting across from her father to give the families of the missing woman closure?

The pressure is on Margot as not only are there murders for her to solve but there is also a sniper on the loose and visiting her father gets harder he wants to ask her questions to know what is happening all the time, but her biggest question is how many more victims are there, and will he ever give them all up?

This one was a bit slower than the first one but filled with action and it was good getting to know more about Margot and her past as Ed opens up about his victims, I am sure there will be more to come in this series and I look forward to it. I recommend this one to anyone who enjoys a good mystery, crime story.

My thanks to Storm Publishing and Netgalley for my digital copy to read and review.

4 stars
June 26, 2024 by Storm Publishing