Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Made to Die by Kamy Chetty


Made to Die (Blood Ties, #1)

Reviewed by Desere

A young woman comes home to find closure and say goodbye to the sister she was made to save, but that is not all she finds, she discovers a program for organ trafficking to a mass body dump. What exactly has Cedar Falls become while she was gone and what has her mother and her sister's husband, Troy, have to do with it all.

It's a riddle she never expected but one that she for darn sure cannot ignore, because she will have to fight for her life if she does not she will simply be another young woman who steps into the shadows of death.

Kamy Chetty has crafted a very fast paced action thriller, that kept me up all hours of the night and had me on the edge of my seat.

And with quite the interesting ending, that I only half way saw coming, so yes it definitely shook me off my little thriller chair.

I recommend this read for fans that love gripping, on the edge of your seat , unexpected glances at the world of organ trafficking reads.

4 Star Review
"Created to die, destined to live" 


Get it FREE on Amazon for your Kindles!