Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Hunter by Intent

 Hunter by Intent

Addison Hunter #4

A.J. Swann



Reviewed by Helen


I have been eagerly awaiting this one and I wasn’t disappointed, at the end of the last book Addison was in trouble, and I was wondering how she would come through and as we have come to know her there is not much that will stop her from doing her best to hunt The Ghost, will she get him this time?

He is close and tormenting her, for someone who has few emotions normally she is finding she might have some, but Addison is determined to get to the bottom of the baby trafficking trade and to keep Silas out of it for his own safety as well as her other close friends.

When she may have stepped over the line with her determination to save these young girls and their babies with the help of Brody and Wilson things turn nasty and soon, she is being asked questions, she now knows how manipulative The Ghost is there are questions she needs to ask herself.

She has finally closed the baby trafficking trade down but when she learns something new about The Ghost this puts a whole new spin on her life where will it go from here. Bring on the next book I say I want to see how things pan out for Addison, Silas, Cookie and the fabulous characters in this series.

I do highly recommend this fast paced, action packed thriller, you have to meet Addison, will she stay with the FBI or not, what will happen? I loved this book and the series but you must read them all in order they are fabulous stories.

My thanks to the author for my digital copy to read and review.

5 stars
August 27, 2023