Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Treasured Whispers

 Treasured Whispers

Treasure Hunters #4

Kendall Talbot



Reviewed by Helen


I was thinking that this series was finished at book three and now we have another, I really enjoyed being back with Archer, Rosalina and the rest of the treasure hunters as they go in search of more treasure this time we end up in Egypt for another action packed and dangerous time.

With Rosalina being pregnant Archer is doing all that he can to keep her safe and for the first dive trying to get the treasure they have been searching for a long time Archer sends Rosalina, Ginger and Alessandro off to see the sights and show at the temple while he and Jimmy dive in the man-made lake that is filled with crocodiles, it is extremely dangerous and very murky, when they are shot at they find themselves in a cave and discover a treasure even more valuable than what they were looking for.

When Rosalina, Ginger and Alessandro finish at the show they are followed and attacked on their way home, Ginger is kidnapped and Rosalina is hurt and does what she can to protect her baby. It takes quite some time before they are all back together again and some truths come out about who this time is causing the danger and how he is finding out about what is going on. But there is one more mission to finish and that is to save Jimmy from the underwater tomb.

This is another action packed installment in the series which I very much enjoyed, it is filled with danger as Archer and the team do what they can to protect themselves and the treasure they have found from a new but known nemesis, but I did love catching up with the characters that I have gotten to know in the previous stories, although I missed being on The Evangeline and I sometimes wonder how they survive after what they go through. The author has also given a waring with this book about incest in this book and that was something that I didn’t like. I am looking forward to the next book as I am sure it is going to be another cation packed installment. If you love lots of action and danger then this is a book I recommend.

My thanks to the author for my copy to read and review.

4 stars
Published September 30th 2021 by Amazon Digital Services